Permanent Makeup Artist and Trainer. CEO PMU-line, Denmark
Aleksandra Kjaersfeldt bio
Aleksandra Kjaersfeldt, CEO and founder of PMU-line, a worldwide Permanent Makeup brand whose pigments are the only ones manufactured in a European medical laboratory with over 25 years of experience.
PMU-line currently has distributors in more than 40 countries.
Aleksandra also runs Northern Europe’s largest academy with PMU educations and courses.
More than 400 people from all over the world are annually educated or further educated at PMU-line in Denmark, whose courses and educations are internationally CPD Certified.
- Trained micropigmentist specializing in advanced permanent makeup and laser therapy
- Certified Master Trainer in Cosmetic and Medical Micropigmentation
- Certified Master Trainer in Lash and Brow Keratin Lamination
- Certified Master Trainer in Eyelash Extensions
- Certified Master Trainer in mesotherapy /clinical wrinkle reduction
- Manufacturer and Distributor behind recognized brands of cosmetic products and equipment (Mesotech®, PMU-Line®, MESOskinline®).
- Manufacturer of Invasive and Non-invasive Mesoskinline Mesotherapy products and equipment as well as an authorized international academy – all in close collaboration with a recognized medical laboratory – EU produced /Vegan/CE certified
- Manufacturer of Permanent Makeup Brand PMU-LINE in close cooperation with a recognized medical laboratory – EU produced /Vegan/CE certified – supplier to professionals in over 40 countries.
- Deputy chairman of the trade association for cosmetic tattoo artists.
There is not the area of permanent makeup that Aleksandra Kjaersfeldt has not worked with. Despite this, Aleksandra is a humble person who always meets her students with great enthusiasm and openness. On the permanent makeup education, you will therefore have the opportunity to get answers to virtually all questions within permanent makeup.
Welcome to PMU Skills®
Permanent Makeup Online Competition
PMU Skills Contest showcases the most creative PMU Artists on the planet, while illuminating the passion, skills and talent behind them.
February 16, 2023
The PMU Skills Contest 2023 is the first edition bringing together the amazing work of PMU Artists from around the world. Submissions for the contest have taken place from October 15, 2022 to February 16, 2023 and could be entered on pmuskills.com
How to participate
Participating is easy: choose one or more categories, perform the tattoo on model and send us the work through your photos and videos. Detailed rules will be sent to you after registration, with all the instructions.